Invite Us to Speak
We are proud to work alongside the medical community to provide timely and accurate information. We are available to speak at Grand Rounds, clinical meetings, and community events where the patient’s unique perspective and our expertise in patient education and AFE research are needed.
Miranda has an insight that other speakers cannot ever have and we need to hear it. Her talk on the patient’s perspective is necessary listening for all of us who care for obstetric patients!
Powerful presentation! Great information on early recognition of symptoms of AFE and treatment!
I had a very vague idea of this issue but after this presentation, I feel better prepared in recognizing and treating an AFE.
Miranda is awesome and every L&D nurse needs to hear her speak. It will forever change the way you practice.
Previous Speaking Engagements
The Critical Care Obstetrics Podcast
- NYSPA Annual Meeting, Albany, NY
- Grand Rounds, Medstar Health, Baltimore Maryland
- Heart of the Matter CME Conference Atlanta, GA
- Phoenix Perinatal Associates CME Conference Scottsdale, AZ
- Society of OBGYN Hospitalist Annual Meeting Denver, CO
- AFE Simulation Course – SOGH
- ACOG – AIM Safety Action Series Webinar Washington, D.C
- Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine Pregnancy Meeting Atlanta, GA
- Tennessee Perinatal Associates CME Conference, Chattanooga, TN
- International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV
- CA – AWHONN Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
- AWHONN National Conference, Grapevine, TX
- Long Beach Chapter AWHONN Meeting, Long Beach, CA
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Grand Rounds, Washington D.C
- Scripps Health Grand Rounds, San Diego, CA
- AWHONN Indiana State Conference, Indianapolis, IN
- Tri City Hospital Perinatal Conference, Oceanside, CA
- Del Medical School at University of Texas at Austin
- MSPCQ Conference, Jackson, MS
- AWHONN CA State Conference Santa Ana, CA
- Institute for Perinatal Quality Improvement, Online Webinar
- AWHONN VA Beach Perinatal Conference, Virginia Beach, VA
- ACOG District XI Meeting, Galveston, TX
- SOAP Annual Meeting, Phoenix, AZ
- University of Texas Health Science Center/ McGovern School of Medicine Houston, TX
- Memorial Care Saddleback Medical Center Grand Rounds, Laguna Hills, CA
- Sutter East Bay Medical Group, Castro Valley, CA
- Sutter Health Grand Rounds, Sacramento, CA
Help us #endAFE!
The AFE Foundation is entirely funded by donations. Every dollar goes directly toward our support, research, and education programs. We are committed to turning donations into action, including yours.